Assistant Building Surveyor
Our client, a large company is offering an exciting temporary opportunity for an Assistant Surveyor to work within the Wrexham area.
This will be an exciting and challenging role that will provide involvement and experience in a wide range of surveying skills.
Working both independently and alongside other disciplines you’ll be involved in a range of work encompassing compliance studies, measured and condition surveys, production of specifications, tender documents and management of projects through to completion.
You’ll provide professional and technical advice to both internal and external clients and will aim to seek innovative and cost effective solutions.
You’ll build and maintain strong client relationships and be able to assist with the mentoring of our graduates through the APC route.
Work ranges from single story extensions to new build houses and large scale education projects. They also cover a range of professional services, ensuring you exposure to work required for your APC, such as; party wall, various building surveys, schedules of condition and design work.
• Assistant Building Surveyor, qualified with a RICS accredited degree or equivalent
• Experience within the Residential or Commercial sector
• Experience with BSc, MA, FRICS, AutoCAD and ideally REVIT
• Roles & Responsibilities:
• Roles will depend on your level of experience with suitable training offered depending on your current level of ability
• Measured surveys
• Complete Planning and building control drawings using CAD
• Professional work including Surveys, Party Wall, Schedules of condition etc
Please do not apply if you do not have the qualification and experience.