- £ N/A
PLEASE BE AWARE YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
We require a sum of people to be part of the Production team for our client based in Greenfield.
These jobs will vary in specificity and will range from semi-permanent roles to temporary.
You will be working as a Production Assistant for one of the largest furniture manufactures in the UK
Our client is a thriving, prosperous business that shows no sign of slowing down having operated for nearly 30 years. They are searching for new people to join their busy and committed team.
If you know you are conscientious about the work you do, can use your initiative to get a job done and can work strongly in a team environment keeping calm under pressure, you will flourish here.
So what does the work involve?
You would be working in a warm environment, with free tea/coffee vending machines in a very busy, high paced manufacturing/warehouse environment. The environment is a very busy and attributes a fast paced environment. It is very clean, spacious and music is played throughout the day.
There are many different roles that you will be required to carry out which can include;
– A substantial amount of manual handling.
– You will be carrying timber or wooden frames, unloading wagons, palletising stock, supporting skilled operators.
– You may be collecting materials from a stores room to give to assemblers packing bespoke furniture ready for dispatch.
What will be expected of me?
After obtaining knowledge and experience of the role, you will need to use your own initiative, this is as managers will expect you to anticipate what work you need to do next once one task has been completed and you need to be flexible with adapting to new roles and skills.
For the right candidates who show a positive work ethic and prove themselves, permanent contracts maybe offered.
You will need to be flexible and be capable when adapting to new roles and skills.
For successful applicants the following attributes are essential;
* Competent with manual handling
* Competent with heavy lifting
* Comfortable with labouring work
* Reliable and responsive
* Attentive to detail
* Excellent Punctuality
What are the hours?
The standard total hours worked per week is 39 hours.
Hours of work are;
– 07:30am – 16:30pm Monday to Thursday.
– 07:30am – 12:30pm Fridays.
– 06:00am – 15:00pm Monday to Thursday.
– 06:00am – 11:00am Fridays.