|Salary:||27 to 30|
|Contact name:||Matthew Davies|
|Published:||11 days ago|
A thriving and prosperous manufacturer based in Flintshire require an experienced Accounts / Financial controller to join the team. You will be supported and working a alongside a friendly dedicated team.
The hours of work are 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday. No Weekend work required.
• Responsible to drive, guide, propose and be the advisor to the regional business unit for financial controlling operation to safeguard the profitability of the plant.
• Providing excellent quality information with data transparency and understanding during the different controlling processes (monthly business analysis, business plan, long term planning, current forecast) to the business.
• Reporting the business performance result and the comparison to different scenarios for costs vs sales, highlighting the business situation
• Responsible for project calculations and analysis of EBIT profitability contribution of the business unit.
• Strategic business partner for logistics department, support economical evaluations for measure evaluations of logistics cost, ensure target achievements and business profitability
• Assisting local purchasing processes, evaluate the cost of materials, ensure reliable, quality data and tracking for cost saving measures
• Understanding the government incentives related topics, managing tax refund processes if needed.
• Counterpart for group management and controlling in reference for all financial and controlling topics.
• Professional Degree, ideally in Accounting and Finance or Economics
• 2-3 years of experience in financial controlling
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Proactive, team player and good communication skills.
• Experience in ERP systems & MS Office skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask
For an informal chat please submit your CV ensuring your skills and experience are fully demonstrated and a member of the team will call you.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs