Global technical leaders in the design and manufacture of flame arresters and low pressure venting equipment for some of the world’s most challenging industrial environments.
They require a full time Production Assembler to support the production team with preparation and assembly of fabricated parts.
The job holder will be required to;
• Complete paperwork including quality documentation
• General operation of workshop equipment, including powered hand tools, paint spraying and bench tools.
• Assembly and packing of flame arresters.
• Carrying out test procedures as required (eg leak testing)
• Carry out final inspection of product before despatch to customer.
The role requires a flexible approach and the ability to work in a positive manner within a team. Previous experience in an engineering environment is desirable although full training will be provided.
The job holder must be;
• Physically fit as some heavy lifting is involved
• Familiar with working in an engineering production environment
• Ability to use basic engineering assembly hand tools such as spanners, torque wrenches, screwdrivers etc.
• Experience of working in an assembly environment where some PPE is required (safety shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses)
• Able to understand basic engineering drawings, such as understanding key product dimensions
• Good communication skills, especially verbal.
• Willing to work overtime as and when required.
Currently day shift 8:15-17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:15-13:00 on a Friday.
Expected to move to a 2 shift rota in the next month;
- Mornings Monday - Friday 06:00 - 14:00
- Afternoons Monday - Friday 14:00 - 22:00 (plus 15% shift allowance)
- Extrusion Packer
Job location: St. Asaph Job salary: 9 to 11
Please note this is a rota system, working a m...
- industrial spray painter
Job location: Holywell Job salary: 11-12.50 per hour
Our client, a successful manufacturer within t...
- Lab Technician (entry level)
Job location: Conwy Job salary: £9.50
Diamond Recruitment are currently looking to r...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs